[Insight-users] (no subject)

Fernando López Mir ferlomi at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 06:49:28 EST 2009

Hi, I'm programming my application with ITK and QT. I have anterior experiences with ITK and MFC but now(ITK+QT) I can´t add itk libraries to my Qt project. The SDK I´m using is visual studio with a plugin to QT.In my QT project I add ITK libraries, ITK includes ... After this I put:

#include "itkImage.h"

int function (){

typedef itk::image<unsigned char,2> imagetype

}

and not problem!!!

but if i add a reader, for example, it come the problem:

#include "itkImage.h"
#include "ImageFileReader.h"

int function (){

typedef itk::image<unsigned char,2> imagetype

}

I have 7 errors of type:

Error    1    error LNK2019: símbolo externo __imp__RegCloseKey at 4 sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "public: static bool __cdecl itksys::SystemTools::ReadRegistryValue(char const *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,enum itksys::SystemTools::KeyWOW64)" (?ReadRegistryValue at SystemTools@itksys@@SA_NPBDAAV?$basic_string at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@V?$allocator at D@2@@std@@W4KeyWOW64 at 12@@Z)    itksys.lib

So I decided use the QtItk application, but in this example I compile it with cmake, run witk visual (normal procedure) ..., and in the project properties I don't have the Itk directories includes or the itk libraries, so I don´t know what is the better solution to continue research? or if my problem have a solution.

Thenks very much for your time!!!!!!!!