[Insight-users] Java Bindings and heap size (fwd)

Lassi Paavolainen lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi
Tue Nov 24 07:25:15 EST 2009

Hi Julien,

I had similar problem with WrapITK 0.2 and WrapITK 0.3 using Java wrappings,
except I had too small heap size if I can remember correctly. My workaround was
to add working heap size args to javac. This can be done by adding your working
heap size as arg to JAVA_COMPILE to
WrapITK/Languages/Java/CMakeLists.txt (one place)
WrapITK/Languages/Java/Tests/CMakeLists.txt (two places)

I guess there isn't currently any cleaner way to do it. I think people with
good knowledge of CMake can add javac arguments as CMake parameter in couple of
minutes.

Regards,
Lassi

--