[Insight-users] Index of segmentation algorithms (revisited)

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:14:00 EST 2009

Following your suggestions guys I went diving into ITKs source code
and class list.
I've found some interesting algorithms but still have some doubts about them.
For instance I'm interested to know if the Otsu segmentation and the
Active Countour Without Edges are currently implemented for
vector-valued images.
If not, do you recall any segmentation method implemented which would
work on color or more general vector valued images?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
                   Juan