[Insight-users] (no subject)

URI zallen at wheelinghospital.com
Tue Nov 24 20:00:14 EST 2009

I am getting the exact same error codes as the original poster.  I am using
MinGW on a 64-bit Windows 7 machine.  I would like to try Dan's suggestion
about using CMake 2.4 but I can't find anywhere to download it.  The only
versions I can find on the CMake site
(http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html) are version 2.8 and
2.6.4.

Hi Munther,

It seems the "Hello World" application is not compatible with your
version of CMake...

Perhaps try CMake version 2.4.x? Anyone else on the list have ideas?

Regards, Dan