[Insight-users] HOW TO GET RID OF SOFTWARE PATENTS

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 19:20:33 EST 2009

Hi Luis and all,

After a quick look at the patent list you posted here, everyone on
this needs to really think about Software Patents.
And the principal problem: a lot of these patents are about basic
operations in various fields.
And more: know about researchers that's do these patent and give to
these guys the same help are give to us: nothing.

Regards,

Wagner Sales