[Insight-users] Composition of two versor transforms

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 26 12:19:30 EST 2009

Hi Patrik,

It all depends on what specific Transform types you are using.

In principle,
Transform composition is NOT just the addition of components.

At the end, "addition" will only work for Translation Transforms.

Other transforms,
such as Affine, Similarity, Rigid,... will have to be composed.

   Please let us know what specific Transforms you are using,
   so that we can give you more specific advice.