[Insight-users] FlatStructuringElement

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 26 12:25:50 EST 2009

Hi David,

             a bit more information please...

1)  What version of ITK are you using now ?

2) Are you getting a compilation error ?
     If so,
     please post the exact error message to the mailing list.

3) Please post the section of code where you
    are getting the error.

If you happen to be using the CVS version of ITK,
you may find useful to look at the examples that use
the FlatStructuringElement in:

     Insight/Testing/Code/Review/
itkFlatStructuringElementTest.cxx
itkMapMaskedRankImageFilterTest.cxx
itkMapOptGrayscaleDilateImageFilterTest.cxx
itkMapOptGrayscaleErodeImageFilterTest.cxx
itkMapOptGrayscaleMorphologicalClosingImageFilterTest.cxx
itkMapOptGrayscaleMorphologicalOpeningImageFilterTest.cxx
itkMapRankImageFilterTest.cxx
itkOptGrayscaleDilateImageFilterTest.cxx
itkOptGrayscaleErodeImageFilterTest.cxx
itkOptGrayscaleMorphologicalClosingImageFilterTest.cxx
itkOptGrayscaleMorphologicalOpeningImageFilterTest.cxx