[Insight-users] itk or vtk to load series of DICOM images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Nov 26 14:41:09 EST 2009

Hi Jose,

Copy the classes in the directory:

    Insight/Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects/ItkVtkGlue/src

and then go to the directory:

   Insight/Wrapping/WrapITK/ExternalProjects/ItkVtkGlue/Wrapping

and add .cmake files for them.

Something like:

                wrap_vtkKWImage.cmake
                wrap_vtkKWImageIO.cmake

each one of them with a single line such as

    WRAP_NON_TEMPLATE_CLASS("vtkKWImage"       POINTER)

and

    WRAP_NON_TEMPLATE_CLASS("vtkKWImageIO"       POINTER)

respectively.