[Insight-users] registration and warping composite filter

Zoltan Seress seress.zoltan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:31:26 EST 2009

Hi,

Sorry for the first letter! It was an accident.
I would like to write a composite filter, which
encapsulates itkDemonsRegistrationFilter, itkLinearInterpolateImageFunction
and itkWarpImageFilter (at least for now). Should I derivate it
from itkPDEDeformableRegistrationFilter (parent
of itkDemonsRegistrationFilter) or itkImageToImageFilter (parent
of itkWarpImageFilter)? Actually I have more questions, but that is the
first to start.

--
Zoli