[Insight-users] add and remove subimages

David Pastor david.pastor at die.upm.es
Mon Nov 30 06:40:08 EST 2009

Hello,

I'd like to add an n dimensional image to a n+1 dimensional image. Also i would like to be able to remove selected subimages.

I'm not sure if i can use TileImageFilter for that as the InputImages would have different dimensions.

pushbackinput(4d image)
pushbackinput(3d image)

out-> 4d image

is this possible? any specific layout for it? even it would be great to be able to set the 3d image in any point of the 4d image like an interleaving.

I don't know if ExtractImageFilter could be used for the opposite either.

Cheers,
D. Pastor