[Insight-users] Exception thrown while reading a cropped file !

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Nov 30 08:33:55 EST 2009

Hi Juliette,

1) What File Format are you using ?

2) It looks that you are you reusing a reader class instance,
    that you have used before for reading a previous image in
    your program. Presumably the same reader that you used
    for loading the input image that you cropped.

3) It is ok to reuse a reader, but, when you do so, instead
    of calling

                         "reader->Update()"

     you must call the method

                    "reader->UpdateLargestPossibleRegion()"

    in order to trigger the recomputation of the regions to be read.

  Please let us know how it goes.