[Insight-users] Using ITK to register fundus eye images

j r jmrtt84 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 04:43:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working with fundus eye images (retinography). I'm trying to use ITK to make the registration between two fundus eye images, without success.

I started with the manual and using the Examples/Registration/ImageRegistration1.cxx. The registration doesn't work so I tried other models, interpolators, metric and parameters, also without acheiving a good registration.

ITK could register this type of images? If so, any ideia of what I'm missing?

Thanks,