[Insight-users] parallelization

Mauro Maiorca mauromaiorca at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 07:39:57 EDT 2009

Hi Dan & list,

I'm using
MattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric
LinearInterpolateImageFunction

thanks for mentioning the IJ, it's an excellent source of info indeed!
However, according to the article "Optimizing ITK’s Registration
Methods for Multi-processor, Shared-Memory Systems" my code should be
optimized.
I would be really pleased to see any improvement on a multicore
architecture (even because I'm planning to register quite big volumes
using MMI).

Do you have any other clue/test/whatever to solve the problem?

cheers,
Mauro