[Insight-users] Spline smoothing distance and N4ITK parameters

Andriy Fedorov fedorov at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 4 11:47:17 EDT 2009

Nick,

This is a great clarification, thanks! Without having any experience
with using N3MNI, I can now appreciate the value of this contribution!
I had enough issues from the little I have done putting FSL tools as
part of a workflow for evaluation. It's really great that I don't need
to go down the same path with N3MNI.

Now that I have more confidence that I understand the impact of
parameter selection, I will continue using your tool hopefully in a
more educated way. I will update the IJ page if I have any results
that deserve wider attention.

Andriy Fedorov