[Insight-users] fltkImageViewer and updates to surrounding controls

Jan Kratochvíla jan.kratochvila at seznam.cz
Sun Sep 6 09:30:17 EDT 2009

Hello!
My problem is a general programming problem but I would highly appreciate
any help. I am using fltkImageViewer class (as in Curves3DExtractor example
application). If I change the axis or slice using keyboard (0, 1, 2 keys for
axis and < > for slices), it changes in the window but the surrounding
controls (slide bar for slices) and choice menu for X, Y, Z doesn't change.

Is there a way how to tell the slide bar that the slice has changed inside
the viewer window? It is an event problem, however, if I write a handle
function for fltkImageViewer class, it does not work. I think the reason is
that it is not inherited from Fl_Window.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you,

---
Jan Kratochvila
jan.kratochvila at seznam.cz
Czech Technical university in Prague, Czech republic