[Insight-users] setting initial transform parameters

Erik Tuerke tuerke at cbs.mpg.de
Tue Sep 8 08:11:39 EDT 2009

Hello!

I am writing a registration programm based on itk.

I want the program to have the following facility: the user is able to
set a series of transforms. Considering an affine transform following a
non-linear transform(e.g. bspline transform). What i want to do is to
pass only the transform gained by the affine transform to the bspline
registration step (not the resampled image from the affine registration
step).
My problem is, that the regsitration method of the bspline registration
step expects a lot more parameters than i get by the affine registration
step. Is there a way to convert the affine transform into a, say,
bspline transform and pass this transform to the
SetInitialTransformParameters method of the registration method which is
responsible for the bspline transform?

Thanks a lot and best regards!