[Insight-users] extracting a subvolume from a larger volume

shoosh moosh babygirl_25 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:36:47 EDT 2009

I don't want to resample the entire image. I want to crop out a certain subvolume from the whole image with this subvolume having a defined origin with respect to the original image, and defined dimensions that are actually smaller than the original image. The orientation of the smaller subvolume with respect to the original image is also a given.

Thanks