[Insight-users] Managed ITK problem

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 08:02:18 EDT 2009

Hi Ali,

I do not work with VTK+ITK+C# so I can not comment on performance...

Native ITK can *NOT* be used directly from C#. ManagedITK allows the
use of some ITK classes easily from C#, however as already discussed
it does not allow the use of FEM functionality.

You may find the following references useful for achieving ITK+C#
interoperability:
  http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-October/019652.html
  http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/insight-users/2007-September/023670.html
  http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ#Deal_with_Runtime_Exceptions_in_a_Managed_C.2B.2B_Windows_Forms_Application