[Insight-users] Speeding up the evaluation of the itk::Gaussian?

Wen Shi wsa18 at sfu.ca
Wed Sep 9 14:18:05 EDT 2009

Hi John,

I just got interested in your topic.
So if you change the building mode to "release", then all the external third party dependent libraries in your project
such as ITK need to be rebuilt in "release" mode.
So generally speaking if one changes the building mode, then all the dependent third party libraries need to be rebuilt in that changed mode.
Actually I am working on a project calling ITK and GPU libraries, when I changed the build mode, I got the similar errors as motes motes. "unresolved external symbols....."
Is there any way to avoid this by not rebuilding the third party libraries? Particularly for those projects calling more than one third party libraries.
Thanks

Wen Shi