[Insight-users] Vacancies in medical image analysis

Stefan Klein s.klein at erasmusmc.nl
Fri Sep 11 11:16:08 EDT 2009

Dear ITK-users,

The Biomedical Imaging Group Rotterdam (http://www.bigr.nl) has open
positions for 4 PhD students and 3 Postdocs:

• 2 PhD positions - plaque @ risk: Predicting rupture of atherosclerotic
plaque
• 2 Postdocs - Care4Me: Computer aided diagnosis of neurodegenerative
disease
• 1 PhD - 4D Ultrasound for improved image guidance
• 1 PhD - MR brain image analysis: Early markers of neurodegenerative
disease
• 1 Postdoc - Image Processing for Smart Confocal Microscopy

The projects consist of fundamental research on image processing and
machine learning, but also have clearly defined clinical applications.
Strong theoretical skills and affinity with experimental work are required.

Our institute is internationally at the forefront of biomedical imaging,
and offers a dynamic, challenging, and cooperative research environment.
The group is located at the Erasmus MC, a large academic hospital in the
city centre of Rotterdam (Netherlands).

For more information, please visit our website at
http://www.bigr.nl/page/opportunities.

Deadline for application: October 9., 2009.

Sent on behalf of:
Prof. dr. W.J. Niessen, head of the institute.