[Insight-users] AffineTransform not working with a segmented volume(but works with the original volume!)

Juliette Deniau juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 14 07:25:13 EDT 2009

Thanks Luis for replying me and sorry to be not precise.
What I mean by not working is: It runs without errors, but the output image is unsatisfactory (wrong result).  What I got as a result is a volume in which the information is only in one slide and this only for the segmented volume. with the original volume the result is fine.
I have uploaded the input volume which is not working and also the volume result I obtain.

Please find attached the code I used to scale the volume (in this code I use
transform->SetIdentity() for diagnostic purpose).
Thank you for your time
Juliette