[Insight-users] Radius of Gaussian?

Neuner Markus neuner.markus at gmx.net
Mon Sep 14 08:53:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

 From the documentation at
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GaussianSpatialObject.html#2b02903cc49891d37937a9bd62ec08dd

"The Radius determines the bounding box, and which points are considered
to be inside the SpatialObject
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SpatialObject.html>. All
points with z-score less than the radius are in the object."

The Radius is defined through the z-score: "All points with z-score less
than the radius are in the object."

Since your maximum is 1 and your radius is 512 this does not make sense
because all z-scores all smaller than 1 and inside the spatial object.