[Insight-users] GetGradientImage() ?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:38:09 EDT 2009

Ah yes the black magic macros, I am constantly getting confused about those.

But when using that macro how is it decided which image (fixed or
moving) the gradient is returned from? In the metric something like
this is written:

     const GradientPixelType gradient =
this->GetGradientImage()->GetPixel( mappedIndex );

But its that from the moving or fixed image?