[Insight-users] Adaptive Threshold Segmentation

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:34:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

Coincidentally, I have an adaptive threshold filter that is similar to the
one available in MATLAB Central. It makes use of a median filter to estimate
the local bias and computes an Otsu threshold locally at a point for a given
neighborhood. I was planning to submit this to ITK shortly.

However, it is not based on the connected component method described below.
If you are interested, I can send it to you.

Kishore

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Lassi Paavolainen <lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi