[Insight-users] Linking to the itkgdcm.lib error!

Jingfei.Hu@gmail.com jingfei.hu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:55:20 EDT 2009

John, Thanks for your time and suggestion. The itkgdcm.lib would be
generated only if I set it up with CMake. Is that right? The compiler is
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 all the time. So is there any special
options about GDCM which I should set it up with CMake?
Thanks, John.
Hu Jingfei

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 09:38 -0400, John Drescher wrote:
> 2009/9/24 HuJingfei <jingfei.hu at gmail.com>:
> > Hi, ITK's developers, I am a newbie to the ITK. I have asked the
same
> > question before, but no one answered me. So I post it again, hoping
somebody
> > can help me out.
> >
> > I encountered a common problem. And I first state the context.
> >
> > Environment:
> >
> > s   OS: Windows Vista Home Premium
> >
> > s   Compiler: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
> >
> > s   ITK Version: 3.16
> >
> > Everything is fine when compiling and building the ITK. And I
install the
> > ITK by building the INSTALL project.
> >
> > Then I begin to test Examples\Registration
\ImageRegistration1.cxx.After

*)" (?GetMacAddrSys at gdcm@@YAHPAE at Z)