[Insight-users] Bspline Transformation and pixel values conservation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Sep 24 12:25:35 EDT 2009

Hi Serena,

There is no relationship at all between the Transform that
you use and the conservation of Pixel values.

     Transforms do not deal with managing pixel data,
     they simply map physical coordinates from one
     reference system to another.

You may want to look at the Interpolator, which is the
only piece of the registration framework that will
convert pixel data.

What Interpolator are you using ?