[Insight-users] Error trying to set an image samples threshold on registration

Oscar Esteban Sanz-Dranguet oesteban at die.upm.es
Fri Sep 25 12:19:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've compiled ITK 3.16 using -DITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS=ON
and -DITK_REVIEW=ON

Then, I've changed the includes for these ones:
#include <itkOptImageToImageMetric.h>
#include <itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h>

I've tried to compile with
SET(ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS ON)
SET(ITK_USE_REVIEW ON)

But I'm still getting the same error :S. I don't know what to do or
where to search.

Thanks in advance,

Oscar Esteban
BIT - UPM (http://www.die.upm.es/im/)