[Insight-users] Adding Kolmogorov graph classes?

David Doria daviddoria+itk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:20:10 EDT 2009

I haven't yet played with these, but it looks like exactly what I've been
looking for:
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/V.Kolmogorov/software.html
(#3 in the list on that page - the direct link is here:
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/V.Kolmogorov/software/maxflow-v3.0.src.tar.gz)

Are there licensing issues with adding something like this to ITK? I think
having a good graph package is crucial for an image processing toolkit since
there are so many recent algorithms using graph cuts. It would be nice for
users to have something like this in a big library like ITK instead of
having to find this code on an individual's website (albeit Kolmogorov's
webpage!).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

David