[Insight-users] fixed and moving image

kevin cavin beibeiwen2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 09:00:00 EDT 2009

Hi, Markus:

      Thanks for your reply.  what your explanation is clear. Actually the reason I ask this question is just because I found that If I change the two images ( fixed and moving ) I  could obtain different results. Therefore I come up the question.

      It seems for me that if you want register one image with another one, and  if you do not want the orginal one is modified , the you should set that one as fixed since the moving image will be resampled and interpolated. But sometime it seems that  setting the orginal image as fixed image can not get registeration result as good as it has been set as moving image.

     Maybe  you have some extra thought about that.

Kind regards

calvin