[Insight-users] itkOptMattesMutualImageToImageMetric redefinition error

Oscar Esteban Sanz-Dranguet oesteban at die.upm.es
Tue Sep 29 12:04:10 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the optimized registration methods of itk. I've
configured CMakeLists.txt of the project with:

SET( ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS ON)
SET(ITK_USE_REVIEW ON)

Then I've used the example DeformableRegistration8.cxx, changing the
include:

#include "itkMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h" -> #include
"itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h"

And it doesn't compile:
> /usr/include/InsightToolkit/BasicFilters/itkBSplineInterpolateImageFunction.h:81:
> error: redefinition of default argument for 'class TCoordRep'
> /usr/include/InsightToolkit/Review/itkOptBSplineInterpolateImageFunction.h:70:
> note: original definition appeared here
> In file included from
> /usr/include/InsightToolkit/BasicFilters/itkBSplineInterpolateImageFunction.h:243,
> from
> /usr/include/InsightToolkit/Review/itkOptBSplineInterpolateImageFunction.txx:23,
> from
> /usr/include/InsightToolkit/Review/itkOptBSplineInterpolateImageFunction.h:404,
> from /usr/include/InsightToolkit/Review/itkOptImageToImageMetric.h:34,
> from
> /usr/include/InsightToolkit/Review/itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h:20,

I tried too by deleting all the other includes, but using only the
include of itkOptMattesMutualInformationImageToImageMetric.h the error's
still there (plus the new errors of undefined classes).

How should I use the optimized registration methods? (how to configure
CMake, how to include headers, how to call special members of this
classes,...)

Thanks in advance,

--
Oscar Esteban