[Insight-users] Error trying to set an image samples threshold on registration

Oscar Esteban Sanz-Dranguet oesteban at die.upm.es
Wed Sep 30 07:08:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

I can't get it working in any of these ways:
* Putting the SET commands before the INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE}).
* ITK 3.16 compiled by myself using
-DITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS=ON and -DITK_REVIEW=ON
* ITK 3.14 package for ubuntu
* Placing '#define ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS' at the top of
the main file
* Using the standard headers (I removed the itkOpt... ones)

I'm still getting the error 'has no member named [...]' on metrics.

Thanks,

Oscar Esteban
BIT - UPM (http://www.die.upm.es/im/)
+34 913 366 827 ext.4248