[Insight-users] Change output file type

Stephen Yip stephen.fyip1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 11:30:08 EDT 2010

Hi Dan,

After changing hdr to png, the following is the feedback I get.

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

My inputs are png files. I have no idea how to change the file type of the
outputs since I am following the examples (DeformableRegistration1.cxx).

Thanks,
Stephen