[Insight-users] Required QT Version For Building QT-Dependent Examples In InsightApplications?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 1 19:24:04 EDT 2010

Hi John,  Constantine,

We have just committed changes to InsightApplications,
that update the code from QtITK to work with Qt4.

Please update your CVS checkout or download the
new files directly from:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/QtITK/?root=InsightApplications&sortby=date

The code was tested in a Ubuntu 9.10, 64bits machine
with qt4 installed as a package.

Please give it a try at the new code and
let us know if you find any problem.