[Insight-users] Changing itk.Examples.Registration.Translation1.cs to work with 3d images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 7 09:43:26 EDT 2010

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the detailed description of what you are doing.

You changes to the code look reasonable.

The fact that the fixed image has a different number of
slices than the moving image shouldn't be a problem,
*as long as* both images have the correct values of
pixel spacing.

I would have expected the "registered" image to have the
same image grid as the "fixed" image, since it is usually
generated by mapping the intensity values of the moving
image into the image grid of the fixed image.

How does the current setup behaves when you run the
registration ?

Can you please post to the list the values of the Metric,
and the transform parameters at every iteration of the
registration process ?