[Insight-users] itkTransformToDeformationFieldSource.h is not found

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Thu Apr 8 03:24:20 EDT 2010

Hi Xi Liang,

When you cmake the ITK you will find the option ITK_USE_REVIEW, which is OFF by default. Just put it to ON, regenerate the project with cmake, and recompile.

For elastix there are some other ITK options you have to make sure are ON or OFF, see the text file in your elastix tree:

	elastix/dox/ITKCompilationOptions.txt

With kind regards,

Marius