[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK texture filters - what's available?

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:02:55 EDT 2010

Hi Richard,

There is also a (very simple) implementation of QMF wavelets using a
biorthogonal kernel filter here:
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/103

There are also a number of (non-wavelet) texture-related filters
(found by searching for "texture"):
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/150
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/231
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/318