[Insight-users] GrayscaleFillholeImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 8 14:38:45 EDT 2010

Hi Edoardo,

Nope, this filter doesn't have parameters to fine tune, because it runs
internally the ReconstructionByErosion for multiple iterations until
convergence.

Maybe you could post screenshots of your input and output images
to illustrate what you are getting as output now, and what you will
like to get as output.