[Insight-users] Applying two 2D registration transforms into a 3D image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 8 14:43:28 EDT 2010

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for the detailed description of the problem that you are working on.

Unfortunately, the deformation fields of the two 2D deformable registrations
do not carry enough information for you to do a 3D deformation of the T1
and T2 original 3D-images.

Any reason for not doing real 3D deformable registration in the
original images ?

[...ITK will do registration on N-D images...]

   Please let us know,