[Insight-users] Probably a Newbie question regarding ITK Ubuntu Package Manager

Luis Lisboa luislisboa1975 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:54:35 EDT 2010

Greetings

I have just installed the following packages from my Ubuntu Package Manager:
insighttoolkit3-examples (3.14.0-2ubuntu1)
libinsighttoolkit3-dev (3.14.0-2ubuntu1)
libinsighttoolkit3.14 (3.14.0-2ubuntu1)
python-insighttoolkit3 (3.14.0-2ubuntu1)
tcl8.4-insighttoolkit3 (3.14.0-2ubuntu1)

I know this is not the latest/ultimate version but I just want to run a few
tests (not a C++ programmer). But first I would like to know:
1- How can I know if everything was installed properly (is there any test)
2- Since I did not used cmake to install ITK, how can I use the examples
codes/files?

Sorry for those newbie questions....