[Insight-users] Hello World

Zeinab A. rekabi570 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:03:53 EDT 2010

Hello

I am a new user and going through the ITK Software Guide section 2, for
installing and compiling ITK for Hello World. I was able to do all that,
however when I try to build the solution in visual studio 9 2008, I get an
error:
Error 1 fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'ITKCommon.lib' HelloWorld HelloWorld

Do you know what that means, I mean I successfully compiled and generated
the solution why can I not see it when I build it. Please let me know if I
am missing something, and I apologize for my limited knowledge in C++.

Best
Zeinab