[Insight-users] question on transforming points

John Drozd john.drozd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 17:30:38 EDT 2010

Hello,

I perform a multi-resolution deformable registration between 2 MRI images
from 2 different people using a multi-modal metric.
Then I map points from the fixed image to the moving image using the
transform obtained from the registration using TransformPoint();
Do I need to include the difference between the coordinates of the origins
of both or either images in my calculation, or does the TransformPoint take
care of this?

Thank you,
John