[Insight-users] ITK + MinGW64 + Gcc

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Apr 16 08:09:44 EDT 2010

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for your detailed post.

Yes, these lines that are giving you trouble were
removed from ITK on November 17th 2009.

Here is the replacement:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Common/itkNumericTraits.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.11&r2=1.12

You may want to give it a try at the CVS version
of ITK, or if you can wait until this afternoon you
could check out ITK 3.18      :-)