[Insight-users] multi-resolution pyramid - origin problem

Lars Friedrich Lars lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Tue Apr 20 08:23:42 EDT 2010

Hello Luis,

thank you for your kind explanation!

Although I'm pretty sure that the LandmarkInitializedMutualInformationRegistration InsightApplication considers the origins of the compared images, it might not be the best tool for comparing spatial image shifts in sub-millimeter space. The visual misplacements I presumed to see are possibly due to the effects of gaussian smoothing of sharp-edged object within the original image ...

Thank you again!

regards,

lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------