[Insight-users] (no subject)

Md Rahman rahman at sfu.ca
Thu Apr 22 10:39:09 EDT 2010

Hi Xiaofeng,

 I was facing same kind of problem few days back--then I learned from Luis that ITK is yet to provide support for VS 2010 but it is in the list of top priorities. So, it is better to try with  earlier versions of VS.

 Thanks,

 Md. Mostafizur Rahman (Rajib)
 Department of Computing Science,
 Simon Fraser University