[Insight-users] SNAKES in ITK

John Galeotti jgaleotti at cmu.edu
Sat Apr 24 11:02:37 EDT 2010

People often use level sets to implicitly represent snakes (active
contours).  Level-set segmentation methods are covered in the ITK
Software Guide.

If, on the other hand, you want to explicitly create and modify a
snake, you may also be interested in ITK's built-in path
functionality, which is probably best documented at http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/32
.

-John Galeotti

On Apr 24, 2010, at 7:01 AM, <edoardo.belletti at alice.it> <edoardo.belletti at alice.it