[Insight-users] error compiling with gcc4.4.1

Eugen Funk eugen.funk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 17:25:28 EDT 2010

Hey,
I wanted to try out the impressive toolkit but unfortunately the compilation
went wrong.
I receive this message:

In file included from
/home/eugen/development/slam/Installationen/InsightToolkit/InsightToolkit-3.18.0/Utilities/itkjpeg/jmemnobs.c:20:
/home/eugen/development/slam/Installationen/InsightToolkit/InsightToolkit-3.18.0/Utilities/itkjpeg/jpeglib.h:78:
error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’, ‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘*’ token

Did anybody experienced the same?
Cmake configuration worked well (at least with no fatal errors)
so i assume, that the problem ist my relative new compiler  version: gcc
4.4.1

I hope somebidy already had similar problem and can give a hint how to
resolve it.

thanks alot in advance!