[Insight-users] Can't generate ITK-3.18.0.chm?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 25 11:42:11 EDT 2010

Hi HuoLing,

We don't have enabled CHM by default
in the doxygen.config file.

So, please do the following:

1) Go to the directory:

            Insight/Utilities/Doxygen

2) Edit the file

              doxygen.config.in

3) You will find In lines 685-690 the text:

# If the GENERATE_HTMLHELP tag is set to YES, the CHM_FILE tag can
# be used to specify the file name of the resulting .chm file. You
# can add a path in front of the file if the result should not be
# written to the html output directory.

CHM_FILE               =

4) Replace the line:

CHM_FILE               =

with

CHM_FILE               =  YES

5)  Rerun CMake (in order to regenerate the
     doxygen.config file in the binary directory.

6)  Regenerate the Doxygen documentation.

Please let us know if you find any problem,