[Insight-users] R: SNAKES in ITK

John Galeotti jgaleotti at cmu.edu
Sun Apr 25 15:15:25 EDT 2010

Filters with "3D" in their name only run on 3D images.

Occasionally these filters can be "fooled" into operating on a 2D
image by turning the 2D image into a "3D" image with dimensions
(x,y,z=1), but even if this succeeds to compile, run-time performance
is NOT guaranteed (there's a reason the filter was restricted to 3D in
the first place).

-John Galeotti

On Apr 25, 2010, at 12:14 PM, <edoardo.belletti at alice.it> <edoardo.belletti at alice.it