[Insight-users] Strange compilation error when trying to use itkExtractImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 27 23:38:04 EDT 2010

Hi Daanen,

Two things are strange about your report:

1) The ITK directory names in your email
    do not have upper case letters at the beginning
    of the words

     for example, you have  "basicfilters" when you should
     have "BasicFilters"

2) There are non-ascii characters in your error message
    (is this due to the French version of the compiler ?)

Please do the following:

a) reconfigure ITK with CMake and turn ON
    the options

                BUILD_EXAMPLES
                BUILD_TESTING

b) then recompile ITK itself

and let us know if you get compilation errors while
doing this.

Also, please let us know how you obtained
the source code of ITK.