[Insight-users] Heads up on HessianRecursiveGaussian bug fix

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:54:37 EDT 2010

Hi Rahul,
  the fixed itkHessianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter is in the ITK CVS
repository (Insight/Code/BasicFilters) and it has been backported
today to the 3.18 branch by Luis. The test is in Insight/Testing/Code/
BasicFilters.
To test your program you'll have to checkout ITK from there and build
it, and then compile your program against it.

As a cheap alternative for testing purposes, you can download the
incriminated file (http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/BasicFilters/itkHessianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter.txx?revision=1.10&root=Insight&view=markup
), put it in your own source tree at Insight/Code/BasicFilters (i.e.
replacing your own version of the file) and compile your program.

Hope this helps

Luca